Monday, February 2, 2009

Keeping focused

Well, here we are in February already. I cannot believe how time speeds along. With the passing of January, so to might pass our resolve on our goals. STAY FOCUSED! If you have already lost focus, recommit. It is a daily battle that can begin again in the morning. Don't procrastinate but don't get discouraged either. If you do bad today, then do better tomorrow. I found a cool website that can really help. It is www.thedailyplate.com. It is really good. You can put in just about any restaurant you want and see the nutritional information for most all of the meals there. You can also track your daily calorie intake. It will tell you how many you should be taking in and all sorts. Check it out!

2 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Thats a cool website! I will add it to the ones I have. I am doing pretty well. I have the excersise thing down. Its the food I have a problem with. I mean I dont have a PROBLEM eating food...you know what I mean. I am trying to make better choices. TRUST ME it gets much harder when your older, but Im STILL gonna kick all ya'lls butts..then you will see that it CAN be done...

MomThatsNuts said...

hey come on now...where is your inspirational post??? Its almost the end of March. We are running out of time...

Mom